Julian89
Participant
Registered since

Nov 6, 2017

Bose QC35 not loud enough

Hi , I just bought a pair of Bose QC35 and I have to say that I'm very disappointed about the volume maximum level. I tried with my phone (samsung s8) and with my macbook but the volume level doesn't seems to be loud enough. I already tried to turn up the volume on my device and on my headphones. I don't know what to do. Is it just me or anyone else is having the same issue ?
9 REPLIES 9
Pilou42
Advocate
Registered since

Jul 19, 2017

Re: Bose QC35 not loud enough

Wow. There's easily enough to become deaf !

On your S8, Android BT volume is at maximum ? On your headset too ? From Android 6.0.1 it's the same setting (except if you change a developer setting to bring back separate volumes from Android and headphone).

If volume is at maximum and you or a friend of you find the volume not loud enough with youtube apps for example, then it looks like you have a defective headset and you'll have to contact support for RMA.

Julian89
Participant
Registered since

Nov 6, 2017

Yes the Android BT volume is at maximum and in my headset too (I heard the sound of maximum level). 

Pilou42
Advocate
Registered since

Jul 19, 2017

Try the QC35 with a friend of yours (and his phone too) in order to be sure that's not you who is deaf. 🙂

Then contact your vendor for a defective product.

Trapper
Participant
Registered since

Jan 18, 2018

My headphones quiet comfort 35 are doing the same thing when I use Bluetooth I pause the song and then I play the song and the sound keeps going down I try to turn up the sound and it’s all the way up
Trapper
Participant
Registered since

Jan 18, 2018

And I am using an iPhone 8 + I let Someone else try and they said the same thing
Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi Trapper

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear about the sound issues you are having. If you are having issues with volume over multiple devices, you might want to contact your local Bose support. Here is a link you can use. Click on your country, scroll down to "Contact Us"

Best regards

Tony

aolverac
Participant
Registered since

May 7, 2018

I just bought my quiet comfort II and I also believe the sound is not loud enough. At least they don’t sound like the ones they have on their apparel.
I just wanted to know if any of you contacted Bose support and got a favorable response.
Shuja
Participant
Registered since

Aug 17, 2018

I feel the same. I think it is not loud enough. I tried same headphone in bose store in the mall, was impressed by how loud it was, I don't feel the same with the one I purchased. 

Music was playing of the apple music app in store and on my iphone, and i made sure the bitrates are streamed at highest. 

I might have to return mine since it is only been 4 days since I purcahsed it on Amazon.

Thanks, Shuja

Mohsin_S
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

@Shuja Hi, thank you for reaching out to us here! Sorry to hear that, have you also tried using your headphones with other devices/apps to see if the issue persists? 

Thank you again,

Mohsin