Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 31, 2018

Bose QC35 not showing in Bose Connect app

Hello,

My newly purchase Bose QC35 is not showing in Android Bose Connect app, So it's hard for me to update its firmware. Please help me to fix it. Please see the screenshots for more details on it.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Re: Bose QC35 not showing in Bose Connect app

Hi H.Kabir

Thanks for joining the community!  Sorry to hear about the troubles, but would be happy to help!

Regarding the update portion, I would recommend connecting the headset to a PC with the USB cable and update through our updater site HERE.

The part about the app not recognizing the headset, can we try and clear the Bluetooth list on the headset by pushing the power button forward for 10 seconds and wait for the headset to prompt that the list is cleared.  You also want to remove the headset from the mobile device as well.  After this accomplished, please try and uninstall/reinstall the app and then try the setup again through the app.

Let us know how it goes!

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Participant
Registered since

Aug 31, 2018

Hi,

I tried through your website via my MacBook Pro USB, but it's also not working and showing like the following image, I also mentioned system information as well.

Also, I tried Bluetooth list clearing method as you mentioned above, but still it's not working.
I am really disappointed with this.

Screenshot at Sep 01 11-57-17.pngScreenshot at Sep 01 12-02-00.png

40543673_1109295625890425_3398880914388811776_n.jpg

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi H.Kabir,

Thanks for all the information. I just wanted to add on here and ask, would it be possible for you to try the headphones temporarily on another mobile device to see if you can get the Bose connect app to recognize them?

Please come back and let us know.

Tony G - Community Support

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 31, 2018

Hello,
Yes I tested with other mobile with different android version as well, but still the Bose Connect app is not detecting headphone. Also do Bose QC35 headphone supports APTX?
Looking forward to the solution about this problem.
Thanks