Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 29, 2019

Bose QC35 problems

So as the title says the product is the QC35s .

this started like a week ago randomly

Usually when I’m walking it will disconnect randomly and I’ll have to turn it on and off like 5 times before I hear it turn on and it connects. Another problem I now have is if I move one cup off my head it’ll disconnect too. I’v already cleared the pairing list and updated it through Bose connect. 

Both problems occur on the Pixel 2 and IPad 6 gen

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Bose QC35 problems

Hi AustinG99, 

Thanks for reaching out to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you are encountering some connectivity issues with your QuietComfort 35 Headphones. I would love to do what I can to assist you with this matter. 

I would firstly suggest performing a reset of your headphones. Instruction on how to do this can be found below.

• Turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds
  • Plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds
  • Unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute
  • Turn on the headset

Can you also inform us how you tend to connect your headphones? Is this primarily via the Bose Connect App or do you connect directly through your devices Bluetooth settings?

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Kind regards, 

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 29, 2019

I have tried that , still same problem. Today hasn’t had an issue so far but most likely luck just cause I didn’t move them around 

Highlighted

Hello AustinG99,

Thanks for getting back to us and confirming this. 

I would like to recommend that you visit the Bose Updater on your computer to manually check for any updates. Although you have updated through Bose Connect, this will ensure that there were no installation errors.

Let us know how you get on with this.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 29, 2019

I don’t know how to do this on the iPad, I don’t own a computer or Mac. I did though check the version on Bose connect and online and have version 4.5.2. .