Mar 20, 2019
Mar 24, 2019
Jan 14, 2019
The latest release would be QC35 ii which is the updated version of QC35. Released in late 2017 and the current flagship. Although the release timing of late 2017 these are still in manufacturing today, my QC35 ii has a manufacturer date of sept 2018. Not as ‘old’ as we think.
Jan 3, 2019
Oct 20, 2017
I am quite happy with my QC35 (original version).
But in case somebody wants to consider it here are some points for Bose to consider.
1. Provide more colour options outside the US, a fully red set would be nice.
2. Better battery would help, but the life is already quite good.
3. Charging time is not that bad, but USB-C can be added for those who prefer it, but I suggest to also keep the mini USB as well
4. Adding LDAC or similar codec for those not using IOS, so not useful for me.
5. Bluetooth 5 support.
6. An option for higher ambient noise cancel but with reduced quality audio not enabled by default.
7. Add find my buds support when the headset is switched on.
Feb 26, 2019
Thank you for reaching out to the community, I am glad that you are enjoying your QC35 headphones.
Also thank you for your suggestions, I will pass them on to the development team.
I hope you have a wonderful day.
Liam G - Community Support
Mar 28, 2019
I'm not sure outdated is the correct term. But I am sure that Sony has surpassed the QC35 & 35II in areas where Bose was the leader.
Comfort still goes to Bose but sound quality, features, and noise reduction are all now in the Sony win column. Admittedly, some of this is
subjective. But in reading reviews on line and watching video reviews, it is just overwhelmingly a Sony win. I hope that Bose can introduce a
new headphone that will place them back in front.
Jun 15, 2018
Bose actually quietly released a new version of the QC35 a few weeks ago - those with serial numbers ending in "AZ". They just continued to call the product a QC35ii (instead of perhaps a QC35iii). This is one of the products that will be supporting their 3D sound functionality (the QC35ii with the suffix "AE" will not). So that is your new product, I guess. What we now call the "Q45" is likely in my estimation to be part of a series of new Bose products which will among other things include support for Bluetooth 5.x. I would guess they want it out for the holiday buying so the products will likely be announced in the June to Sept. timeframe.