Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Prestonee
Participant
Registered since

Mar 20, 2019

Re: Bose Qc45 Release Date

It's a completely new number series. This usually happens in a true next gen. I bet the new anc headset has next gen microphones, and chip, audio processing chip, and speakers. Hopefully they did what they claimed: improved anc ability and sound clarity while reducing weight without sacrificing battery life. I cant wait to try some out for a comparison.
XxxIcs1974xxx
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 6, 2019

It looks like they don’t fold up like the QC35’s. The case must be huge
Buffalo_Sabres
Collaborator
Registered since

May 27, 2019

The only thing i wanted was BT 5.0 & support for AptX HD codec and better battery life but why change the design which is the most beautiful you can find.

instead i get can´t fold them, touching whitch i hate and design from hell 

so nothing that i wanted, i will not buy them i am quitting new headphones from now on.

But i am going to buy the qc 35ii in both black and silver so then i have my qc35 and then 2 of th qc35ii 

then i am good i do not want anything else.

hcrvelin
Participant
Registered since

Mar 28, 2019

I'm pretty much with what @samasthiti said earlier; general expectation was more or less same design with updated specs like BT, battery, codecs.  So, first thing which we can only comment so far is design and I'm split over that - I tend to still like more how QC line looked like, but engineers probably had their reasons why to shape it the way it is now.  BT and codecs are updated (perhaps not all codecs) and due to new features I suspect battery life is same as before (I personally do not mind it since I doubt I would have headphones ever on my head for 20 hours - difference in frequency of charging might matter, but I have to charge on daily basis so many things that adding headphones to the list is no big deal).  My impression so far is that there is big improvement (on paper) in area of phone calls, but some of main features announced are not Androoid ready while you pay same price and that might push a bit back ppl from preorders and check what reviews will state.  Since availability in US is end of June, that's not so far away from IFA 2019 2 months later so I think folks in EU will probably not be so fast on adoption before things get a bit more clear.  While this is a new line, I find it hard to believe this is the end of QC line - just as someone earlier said "I will continue to wait for QC45" - and that might be perhaps something that makes sense too.  I'm looking forward to the reviews.

XxxIcs1974xxx
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 6, 2019

I am really hoping they improve the sound signature. If the sound signature remains the same or worse I will not buy. Only thing I don't care for is the touch controls and you can't fold the headphones.

joe23
Collaborator
Registered since

Jan 3, 2019

if the new bose 700 got a good sound ,ANC, i think i'll buy it but if no i'll wait for qc45 and i wish they release it this year cuse im done waiting
tmanz
Participant
Registered since

May 19, 2019

This headphone looks like if Plantronics and Sony had a baby. Not a professional look at all, nor would I say an audiophile look - it looks cheap with the bands that go into the cups.

The lack of foldable design will mean it is likely to be less comfortable than the QC35 series. I found the two degrees of motion helps in conforming to my head keeping the fit streamlined.

If this launch was supposed to make me buy the QC35ii, it worked. Currently trending at $269 incl tax/shipping on eBay.
aniruddha606
Participant
Registered since

May 19, 2019

Nope ! Bose has confirmed that you can rotate and fold this headphone.and it will come in a handy box maybe even smalller than QC35 ii's one.
aniruddha606
Participant
Registered since

May 19, 2019

Yeh i like the Qc 35 ii's design more.
tmanz
Participant
Registered since

May 19, 2019

Nothing in their marketing materials or spec sheet coraborates this. Have you got a source?

If it rotates and folds at a single joint the QC35 series design is still superior. People's head shapes change further up from the ear. From what I can see the new design band is not malleable.