Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

Re: Bose Qc45 Release Date

@mortepa  One thig is certain in my mind.  From this point on, all announced and delivered Bose wireless products will be based on the Bluetooth 5.x standard.  I also believe that Bose will market these products most directly for the smart phone (mobile) and tablet market with little to no emphasis on functionality to benefit pcs, macs, or laptops.  I'm 'assuming' their products will roll out mid to end summer to be available for the end of the year holiday market.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 30, 2019

qc35 ii saw another reduction in prices.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 8, 2019

where?
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 3, 2019

so re there any news about the qc45?
Highlighted

Hi Joe23,

Thank you for taking the time to post to the community. 

We do not have any news on any upcoming new release products at this time. Keep an eye on our social channels, community or subscribe to our promotional emails to receive the latest news. 

Have a great day! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

He guys - we can all take guesses as non-Bose people but as has been stated here multiple times:

1. Bose moderators here are Bose employees and are probably imho under non-disclosures.  Even if they knew, they will not state anything whatsover here on unannounced products

2. Bose moderators have a boiler plate which will see time and time again

3. In all likelihood, support people especially the moderators here will say absolutely nothing until the product or firmware has been officially released.  It may also be possible they are kept out of the loop and in actuality don't know or find out anything until they are asked to make a 'pinned post' on new products or firmware.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 4, 2019

Fingers crossed for the QC45 soon.  I'm still using my QC-2. 🙂 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 28, 2019

Sony disrupted ppl's expectations in release cycle with their 1000 line.  In 3 jumps, they managed to get to the top while both Bose and Sennheiser are taking some time to release next generation of their product.  I think new gear most likely will (must from marketing point of view) see the light of day this year and I think some of logical release dates would be around/afer IFA 2019.  

I think one must take into the picture following: 1y release by Sony may indicate MX4 already next year.  How does consumer feel about this?  Will they wait for it or just go for QC45s (or whatever model or vendor)?  Obviously QC45 has to be all that MX3 brings and a bit more (despite being years old, QC35s are still feel best on head compared to the others, but this is just personal opinion) so "Bose feel" plus few standard wishes like usb-c, increased battery (30h is just fine for me) and so on should do it.  NR is obviously something important too (even though I doubt most ppl need total/superb isolation at this level/entry of headphones).  It's one thing for existing customer to wait for update, but companies like Bose also have to think about new market and new customers and they certainly must release something that must provide some recognizible siganature.  It's not therefore hard to see that release by one company may delay release of another company product - depending on estimate what kind of impact that might have on their market share and general opinion by public.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 5, 2019

I am in market looking for an upgrade from QC 25. I can wait for Bose to release QCxx as they were the most confortable headphone to me. Although, the sound won't be outstanding but their NC is superb to date.

Don't want to put my money on the cheap feel Sony 1000MX3 and the stupid touch controls.

Waiting.......

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 30, 2019

Since, bose released a new rose gold colour for QC35II to promote their AR feature, I am even more skeptical of QC45 anytime soon.