Pilou42
Advocate
Registered since

Jul 19, 2017

Re: Bose Qc45 Release Date

I'm a bigger Lewis fan than you but I didn't buy my QC35 because of him. 😛
If you find QC35 old, then what about Lewis, winning since 2007. I still find him young when he races !

ShibaNimbus2000
Participant
Registered since

Dec 1, 2018

Spotify does have an equalizer lol go to Settings > Playback > Equalizer. Check your facts please!
Allium
Participant
Registered since

Dec 5, 2018

It may be a bit illusional. QC35 in fact was released on 2016 June and QC35 II's is 2017 Sept. It means it updates once a year, so far. And I really don't think 1 year + 2 mouths is enought to be considered as 2 years and too old. 

However, Bose may really should think about upgrading the NC more rather than the product. Sony is kind of getting ahead.

NC and comfort is and should always be the strength of Bose. 

bosegang
Participant
Registered since

Dec 31, 2018

There is an equalizer in Spotify go to Settings > Playback> Equalizer

nikkorman
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 30, 2018

This looks like a hot thread! My $.02 on waiting for upgrades. In this day and age, we expect companies to release new products every 6 months. Bose makes darn good headphones and there is no reason to force an upgrade on their part. Other companies can do what they want. Sony is a mass marketer, changing product lines at blink of an eye. Some of their products are good, some not so good. Don't get me wrong, I love Sony! I grew up with the Sony boombox, Walkman, and Sony portable CD player,

I tested both the XM2 and QC 35II as part of a vine program. Both headphones had their pros and cons. Bose has an edge IMHO, comfortable to wear for longer periods and better sound quality. I won't comment on NC because I am interested in sound clarity. Upgrades or new product introductions are out of hand! To say that the QC 35 II is oudated is a stretch. Bose is a step above Sony in terms of audio and speaker technology. Like my 2015 Macbook that performs better than most new Windoze laptops. The QC 35 II is a great product and performs better than many headphones out there. 

Horseshoes
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 24, 2018

I'm going to be sending my Sony MX3s back, they're too uncomfortable for my ears. The ear cups are too shallow, and the padding is too firm. After wearing them for 30min, I have to take them off for a while. That's a deal breaker. The only thing I liked better about the Sony was the noise cancelling. Even though it is a little stronger than my Bose 35lls, it's not that much more to justify keeping them. 

g4sha
Participant
Registered since

Jan 2, 2019

Hi I'm in the market for some USB-C chargning N/C headphones - i'd like them to be Bose - can you advise when your next model is coming out as micro USB is just not 2019.

Sarthak 31
Participant
Registered since

Jan 2, 2019

Any update on release of new headphone.
Pilou42
Advocate
Registered since

Jul 19, 2017

joe23
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 3, 2019

sorry but they didnt say if they gona release it this year or not , i'd love to know that info ,i dont care about the release day