Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: Bose Qc45 Release Date

Hi Joe23,

Just reminding everyone that we do not have any information regarding future products at this time. When we have an announcement we will share it here in the community!

Regards,

Tony G

bosezzzcrazy
Participant
Registered since

Jan 8, 2019

Dear admin,

1. Bose is definitely producing a quietcomfort 45, right?

2. Is this reddit post about the qc45's being released mid-2019 pure speculation or an uncertain rough estimated release date? If so, what would be your estimate?

https://www.reddit.com/r/bose/comments/98yjxd/bose_qc_45_release_date/

"Last weekend I spoke with a salesman from Bose whom told me that he had seen pictures of the new QC 45s.
What he could tell me about them was that... They're gonna get the same features on the ear cuffs like the B&O H9I and, without knowing for sure, most likely also have the ability to hover your hand over one of the cuffs to mute/drasticly turn down the volume of the headsets, just like the 1000XM3. Sounds good, right?! Best of both worlds. Oh and also.. They'll improve the ANC aswell.

Last thing missing, that I can think of now, is the release date, which i'm sure many of you are craving to know of, just like I was/am.
And of course I didn't leave out this question, when I spoke with the salesman from Bose.
He didn't have an exact date himself, but what he was able to tell me was that they'll release the new model within the first half year of 2019, as things are now.

All we can do now is wait and hope for this.. Myself for instance, don't know whether to wait for that, cause its a long time, or go with the XM3s from Sony, which are some fantastic headsets. Ugh, wish the Bose would come out sooner! My home theater is from Bose aswell. I love the brand. The designs and the sounds..."

Kind regards,

Concerned joe

joe23
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 3, 2019

thanks alot for the info,
thats all what i need to know
concerned bosezzzcrazy
Greg_B
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Jun 6, 2018

Hello bosezzzcrazy! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

As I am sure you expect, we are not able to comment on products not yet released. That being said, we have heard all the comments, feedback, and feature requests from you here in the Community and all that data is passed to the responsible development teams as they make decisions about what the next Bose noise canceling headphones will include. Keep an eye on the website and here in the Community. We share information as we get it! 

For the record, I am excited as well to see what our brilliant engineers are able to create!

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support

Jose Candelaria
Participant
Registered since

Jan 16, 2019

Any news about C45?

if i invest that amount of money( C35 already are

@Your average consumer wrote:

Hello. When will the Qc45’s be released. If they have the changes from my suggestions in “Upcoming Bose Qc45 Suggestions” then I will be the first to buy them, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

very expensive btw), it will be on new generation.

joe23
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 3, 2019

well I was waiting the CES 2019 to see if they reveal anything about the upcoming headphone but nothing new
😞
Jose Candelaria
Participant
Registered since

Jan 16, 2019

Bose could at least give us an estimated date of when there would be an update announcement?

I mean, just by knowing that it is in aerly or advanced development I could wait the half (even all) of the year. But if there is no plan in the short or medium term, I would have to invest in some Sony headphones.

I guess this time they didn't heard consumer's need.

Regards

Pilou42
Advocate
Registered since

Jul 19, 2017

Consumer's need ? No, "your" need.

"An estimated date an update announcement". Pls kill me. This time I'm unsubscribing from this annoying thread.

Jose Candelaria
Participant
Registered since

Jan 16, 2019

Hey stop the hate, it’s not my native laguage.
Joel reply it’s all i wanted.
And btw, if i said consumer it’s because many people are asking for the release date.
Unsubscribe then, have a good day
nikkorman
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 30, 2018

Seriously, If you want to buy Sony, go for it!! 

Why should Bose tell us what's coming down the pipe? The QC 35 II is a perfectly capable headphone. Unsubscribing from this thread also!