Highlighted
Jasmine_
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 10, 2019

Bose Quiet Control - buzzing problem

Hi,

I have a Bose Quiet Control 30 wireless headphone that I love using so much. There is buzzing on one of the headphones. I bought it 1 year before in USA. So it is still under warranty. I am now in Turkey. I will be in New York for 1 week in June. I contacted you by text message before and live assistant sent me USP barcode to send my headphone and get a new replacement when I ma in New York. I went to UPS today and they told me this UPS barcode is valid just in USA. Instead of all these procedures, can I simly get a replacement new product from Turkey stores? My account ID number on your system is --Removed by Moderator--

Look forward to your reply.

Jasmine

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bose Quiet Control - buzzing problem

Hello @Jasmine_ !

Thank you for taking the time to post, and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the Buzzing issue that you've had and would be happy to point you in the right direction.

At this time, I can think of 3 solutions that you could take to resolve this issue.

Whilst this platform is primarily aimed at providing troubleshooting information, so we would ask that you refrain from posting personal information that may be linked to you or an account in your name.

The first path you could take would be to get in touch with Bose Support within Turkey. You can do this by clicking HERE.

The second method would be to get in touch with us again through the Text Message/IM platform to follow up on how to get this product shipped out of Turkey to the US.

The final method would be to take your headphones with you on your trip to the US, and visit a Bose store within the US. While this is down to the store discretion, they may be able to offer you an exchange there and then if you are able to provide them with a proof of purchase/receipt from the company. 

I apologise that I cannot be of further assistance regarding this issue on this platform. If you have any questions in the meantime about troubleshooting or product support, please get back to me!

Liam W - Community Support