Jesmar13
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 8, 2018

Bose Sound Sport

I purchase this headphone for $125 approx...
Never holds charge for more than 4 continious hours, A coworker show me his SOUNDBOT 220, good excellent sound, holds power for a week without exageration, outside the ear, good Sound, CON-little bit bulky.
Did i paid for this, ? How come this other company have better technology? Perhaps you will question the battery condition? But since i purchased this product, it had this FLAW
I HAVE 2 big headphones the zero noise $300 each one, and another for Sound System for my TV purchase in Costco, around $800, plus another Sound Speakers for my Computer, the Best”
Question what you can do for this Sound Sport to improve it considerable
1 REPLY 1

Re: Bose Sound Sport

Hello Jesmar13, 

Thank you for writing in. Sorry to hear about the experience you had with your  SoundSport Wireless headset. I recommend that you check that it is fully charged before each use. At a full charge, the battery life should last up to 6 hours with moderate volume level listening.

Should you feel concerned that your headset is not functioning properly, I encourage you to contact your local Bose Support for further assistance. They will work together with you and discuss your service options. Here is a link to get contact information. Just select your region, and kindly scroll down to where you see "contact us".

Let us know if there is anything else you need. 

Thank you again!

Mohsin - Community Support.