Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 15, 2019

Bose SoundSport EarPhones :: Earbuds Powdered

I have bought this product 3 months back, I gifted this to my husband and he was astonished after going through the sealed box... one of the ear buds became powdered and it spread all over the box and it may cause harm if those powdered particles enter into our ear. That medium size ear buds fits him but he didn't start to use after looking those ear buds.

It's very embarrassment after looking those earbuds and customers will not expect these kind of products from these reputed companies.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Bose SoundSport EarPhones :: Earbuds Powdered

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi Prasanthi, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am deeply sorry that you have had this experience as this isn't something that you should encounter. 

I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose SoundSport EarPhones :: Earbuds Powdered

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi Prasanthi, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am deeply sorry that you have had this experience as this isn't something that you should encounter. 

I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post