Anonymous
Not applicable

Bose SoundSport Free Audio Getting cut

Whenever I listen to music online and hear music I am able to listen to music without any disturbance. Once I start running with my music on and keep my phone in my tracks I get the cut music where I cannot hear the full song or music, this happens over calls too. Is there a solution?

I ordered this Bose in US and would like to know if I can return it in Chennai

Never expected this issue and I feel I should really give it
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
This widget could not be displayed.
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: Bose SoundSport Free Audio Getting cut

Hello dimple18ma,

Thank you for reaching out to the community, and sorry to hear about your trouble. The headphones shouldn't behave like that when you're running but the Bluetooth antenna where the signal is processed then streamed is inside the right earbud. Will it help to move your phone closer if possible or on the right side? Also, many times a drop in audio can occur when there is interference between the headphones and source device. Please check for sources of interference nearby. 

If you continue to have trouble, your local Bose support team in India should help with a further solution. Please call: 

Product support and service 

1800-102-2673

Mon. – Sat. 9 AM – 9 PM

Let us know how everything works out for you.

Thank you again,

Mohsin - Community Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
This widget could not be displayed.
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: Bose SoundSport Free Audio Getting cut

Hello dimple18ma,

Thank you for reaching out to the community, and sorry to hear about your trouble. The headphones shouldn't behave like that when you're running but the Bluetooth antenna where the signal is processed then streamed is inside the right earbud. Will it help to move your phone closer if possible or on the right side? Also, many times a drop in audio can occur when there is interference between the headphones and source device. Please check for sources of interference nearby. 

If you continue to have trouble, your local Bose support team in India should help with a further solution. Please call: 

Product support and service 

1800-102-2673

Mon. – Sat. 9 AM – 9 PM

Let us know how everything works out for you.

Thank you again,

Mohsin - Community Support

View solution in original post