Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BVAX
Participant
Registered since

Apr 5, 2020

Bose SoundSport Free Wireless Headphones issues

Unfortunately these heads phone were not what I expected from Bose of all companies. Sadly my old wired headphone sound better and have more kick. These headphones bleed sound. I was sitting across the room from my wife and she said she could hear my music. Not good. I also can hear other things going on around me with these on. They are NOT noise cancelling. That made me sad as well. Lastly I paired them with my MacBook and could only hear on the right side not the left and it happened with my phone calls. I could only hear in one ear. Again, not good.I also was hoping I could turn the music off via headphones like Apple headphones but not the case Lastly the left one KEEPS falling out of my ear. What can I do about these issues?? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: Bose SoundSport Free Wireless Headphones issues

Author Accepted Answer selected by BVAX

Hello, 

I am sorry you're dissatisfied with your SoundSport Free Headphones. 

These do not include noise cancellation technology, sorry if you were led to believe this. Due to the technical nature of these headphones and the way Bluetooth data is processed (Bluetooth audio data is first sent to the right earbud and then relayed to the left earbud after processing), audio for phone calls is restricted to the right earbud only. Introducing left and right audio during calls would induce a clear audio delay between you and the call recipient. As such, due to hardware restrictions, we are unable at this time to offer audio to the left speaker independently, nor audio to both left and right channels during a phone call.

As for the fit of your headphones, I would suggest trying all 3 size StayHear+ tips available to ensure you have a comfortable fit. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Tegan_M

Author Accepted Answer selected by BVAX

Hello, 

I am sorry you're dissatisfied with your SoundSport Free Headphones. 

These do not include noise cancellation technology, sorry if you were led to believe this. Due to the technical nature of these headphones and the way Bluetooth data is processed (Bluetooth audio data is first sent to the right earbud and then relayed to the left earbud after processing), audio for phone calls is restricted to the right earbud only. Introducing left and right audio during calls would induce a clear audio delay between you and the call recipient. As such, due to hardware restrictions, we are unable at this time to offer audio to the left speaker independently, nor audio to both left and right channels during a phone call.

As for the fit of your headphones, I would suggest trying all 3 size StayHear+ tips available to ensure you have a comfortable fit. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

BVAX
Participant
Registered since

Apr 5, 2020

Hello. I have indeed tried the diffrent sizing but moving around, walking, taking off a shirt and the left ear keeps falling out and I have a healthy fear they will fall out and get lost. As far as the phone calls I find that strange that at that price range only one ear works for phone calls. I believe that is something that is something that should be listed in the description. I bought them from an online store and they couldn't help/refund/exchange and I was directed to you and now I'm feeling like I'm going to be stuck with a product I cannot use. I am really hoping for some sort of resolution.

BVAX
Participant
Registered since

Apr 5, 2020

FYI I did not accept the answer. That was an error on my part.