cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rajansubbu7
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 10, 2020

Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones shuts down after pairing. Reset doesn't help

Hello

The firmware is up to date (Checked at https://btu.bose.com/?p=-1#section=device )

I also tried resetting it several times (off, wait 30 sec, charge 5 sec, wait 60 sec, turn on...). Let it charge 100%...tried everything again...

After connecting to a device, it simply shuts down. I tried connecting to an Iphone, to an Android 9 device, to windows 10...same issue every time!!!

Is it time to throw it in the bin? Am a bit sentimental about it.... it is a premium cost compared to other headphones 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rajansubbu7
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 10, 2020

Re: Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones shuts down after pairing. Reset doesn't help

Author Accepted Answer selected by rajansubbu7

I went to the local service center in Bangalore India

They helped me out. I love you guys at Bose!!! 

Keep up the fantastic customer service

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
rajansubbu7
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 10, 2020

Re: Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones shuts down after pairing. Reset doesn't help

And just to add... sometimes it doesn't charge at all

I leave it plugged in and then it suddenly starts charging after sometime. Sometimes i have to plug and unplug repeatedly and eventually it charges

and no, the wires and the plugs aren't loose. I checked and rechecked with other devices

Keith_L
Community Manager

Hi rajansubbu7,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you are having with your headphones and I would be happy to help with this!

It sounds like you have done some great troubleshooting already, so thank you for doing that and letting us know. Checking the firmware, resetting the headphones and testing with other devices are all great steps to try for this!

You certainly don't need to throw them away, we will still be able to help. Given the nature of the issues and troubleshooting you have done already, I would recommend getting in touch with your local support team, as they will be able to help you resolve this issue. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

Let me know how you get on.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
rajansubbu7
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 10, 2020

Author Accepted Answer selected by rajansubbu7

I went to the local service center in Bangalore India

They helped me out. I love you guys at Bose!!! 

Keep up the fantastic customer service

View solution in original post