aks19
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Bose Soundlink over ear wireless left ear not working

Bose Soundlink Overear wireless - left side stopped working when on Bluetooth but it works fine with cable. Tried with multiple devices and same issue persist.

2 REPLIES 2
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Re: Bose Soundlink over ear wireless left ear not working

Hi Aks19, 

Many thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you are having this issue.

As there appears to be an issue with the Bluetooth connect and you have connected the headphones to multiple devices and encountered the same issue, I would recommend to try and update your headphone to the latest firmware version to see if this may resolve the issue. To do so, please follow this Link which will provide further instructions.

If this does not resolve the issue, the next step i would recommend would be to reset the headphones. To do so, please follow the instructions below - 

1. Turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds
  2. Plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds
  3. Unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute
  4. Turn on the headset

If after following these steps and the issue still persists, I would then recommend to contact our local Customer Support Team for further assistance.

If you select this link - Contact Us, you can select your region. Scroll to the bottom and select contact us which will provide you with their contact number.

Many thanks

Leon_C - Community Support

aks19
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Re: Bose Soundlink over ear wireless left ear not working

Tried both suggestions but still not working.

When contacted customer service, I was told that there is no support for headphones and only replacement can be done at some discounted price. How crazy is that I purchased $270 headphone with no support - so, if any thing goes bad, only option I have is to replace at some hefty price - this is not expected from Bose - defintely loosing one loyal customer.