Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
a3e.ti5
Participant
Registered since

May 6, 2019

Bose Soundsport Free Case doesn't charge at all

I have the Bose Soundsport Free since 5 Months and they worked fine.
Also yesterday but then I wanted charge them as usual, but the case didn't light up at all. So I thought I'd be the charger or cable may be dust but it wasn't. I tried everything. I don't want to buy new wants and hope for a solution.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Vicky_W

Re: Bose Soundsport Free Case doesn't charge at all

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello A3e.ti5, 

I am very sorry that this did not work for you. Since you are unable to complete any of the troubleshooting steps, the best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your headset. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

I am sorry we are unable to help more via this platform. 

I wish you a good day. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Hector_B

Hi a3e.ti5, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. 

Firstly I would recommend updating your product and if the product is already up to date attempting to run the update again. This can be done via the Bose updater site.

I would also recommend attempting to use another USB port to ensure that this isn't the issue or connecting the USB charger cable to a 5V DC USB power adapter.

Can you please also attempt to charge the case without the headphones in the case? 

Thanks, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
a3e.ti5
Participant
Registered since

May 6, 2019

I tried to charge it without the buds in it. Didnt worked. Also 5V Charger.Didnt worked. And then I tried the updater, but i cant even run  because it doesnt detect the earbuds, because the case has 0% Battery life. So what should I do?

Tegan_M

Hi a3e.ti5, 

Thank you for attempting these steps for us, I am very sorry that they did not provide the result we would hope. 

Just to confirm, were you also able to attempt charging with a different USB cable also?

I would love to get this resolved for you!

Kind regards,

Tegan M

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
a3e.ti5
Participant
Registered since

May 6, 2019

Yes, I tried the USB cable that was delivered, also one of my old phone. And 2 other also with 5 V.
I also tried it charging at the pc, with and without the headphones in the case.
Vicky_W

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello A3e.ti5, 

I am very sorry that this did not work for you. Since you are unable to complete any of the troubleshooting steps, the best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your headset. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

I am sorry we are unable to help more via this platform. 

I wish you a good day. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

View solution in original post