Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ildecs
Participant
Registered since

Apr 5, 2018

Re: Bose Soundsport Free Left Headphone Drops

The spanish customer support say (textual Word) "Put your mobile bluetooth in the right zone, near the right headphone" Not is a very expert response, I think.
Osterhase
Participant
Registered since

Apr 13, 2018

I bought these earbuds 2 days before. Since today and after the newest update i get always drop outs and shut offs after hearing between 2-10Min. max. And thats Bose Quality ? I will give it back.
Mohsin_S
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hello all, 

Thank you for writing in and sharing your concerns. Sorry to hear that your SoundSport Free headset is having this issue. We encourage you to contact your local Bose Support for further assistance. Here is a link where you can get contact information. Just select your region, kindly scroll down to where it says "contact us ".

Thank you again and please have a great one. 

Mohsin - Community Support

Albertb1969
Participant
Registered since

Apr 18, 2018

Hey all, I was having the exact same issues, mainly the left earbud dropping out. I contacted Bose who advised me to do a firmware upgrade, which I did. This did not help at all. I contacted Bose once again & they agreed to replace my earbuds without question. We replaced them & then the same issue started manifesting itself after about a week. Just as I was losing patience & I was ready to ask for a full refund & buy another brand, Samsung sent out a software upgrade for my phone. Since I completed that upgrade (about 2 weeks ago now) I have had ZERO issues with the connectivity between my phone & my Bose buds. In fact the range has improved to almost 30m now & I am elated!!!!

Shiloh_C
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

Hi folks,

@Albertb1969, thanks for sharing this information!  Has anybody else in the community had success with updating Android OS? 

Thank you,

Shiloh 

johnlmtl
Participant
Registered since

Jan 1, 2017

I just got my phone a month ago and the left bud dropping issue has been very infrequent. Mostly in busy places like shopping malls. I would wonder though, what the phone operating system has to do with the connection between the left and right bud.
Harry Rivera
Participant
Registered since

Apr 18, 2018

I have the same issue with the left ear bud dropping.  I called customer service support.... here was their fix.  I should ship the BRAND NEW unit which I paid $200.00 to them at MY EXPENSE.  Then wait TWO WEEKS for them to send me a replacement unit. This is uncceptable at least ask me for my credit card and cross ship me a new pair with a paid return label.

I have been purchasing Bose products for over 10 years andI AM DONE. No Mas!!!!

I

coltino99
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 20, 2018

For what we pay for these earbuds, this should not be happening.....period
galazyng
Participant
Registered since

Apr 23, 2018

Yes I have the same problem, I returned it, and they sent me the new one but problem is still the same. I wonder when They are going to fix it. Try to to cover whole left or right earbud  by You palm, One of Your ear buds (left or right) will drop connection. I ask about that bose service and  thay replyed that it's normal that human body blocks BT waves ;-). Except this fatal issue quality of sound is so good and they are very comfortable therefore I don't want to buy another one, I hope that such company as BOSE will fix this issue.

coltino99
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 20, 2018

well, thats unacceptable in my eyes.