Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TonyO61
Participant
Registered since

Apr 4, 2020

Bose Soundsport Wireless Stoped Working

I was on a walk yesterday when I got a consistent steady pinging noise in my right ear bud.  I tried to turn the headphones off but they did not respond to pressing the power button.  At first I thought the battery had run dry so attempted to recharge when I got home, but this didn't work.  I subsequently tried re-setting the headphones as per the guidance (charge for a minute from wall socket, wait 5 seconds then power on) but the headphones remained unresponsive.  I've only had these since June 2019 and use them on average twice a week for two to three hours at a time, when walking - not more full-on exercising.  Aware of current situation in U.K. re Coronavirus so unable to return product to store where purchased due to current lockdown.  Anything else I can do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: Bose Soundsport Wireless Stoped Working

Author Accepted Answer selected by TonyO61

Hey TonyO61, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing some power issues with your SoundSport Wireless. 

I appreciate all of the steps you have attempted so far and would also like to suggest updating the headset. To do this simply connect them to a PC via the USB charging cable, then visit our online updater and follow the on-screen instructions. 

I would also like to know if you see any LED's on the headset at all when charging or powering them on? 

We look forward to hearing back from you 😊

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Hector_B

Author Accepted Answer selected by TonyO61

Hey TonyO61, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing some power issues with your SoundSport Wireless. 

I appreciate all of the steps you have attempted so far and would also like to suggest updating the headset. To do this simply connect them to a PC via the USB charging cable, then visit our online updater and follow the on-screen instructions. 

I would also like to know if you see any LED's on the headset at all when charging or powering them on? 

We look forward to hearing back from you 😊

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

TonyO61
Participant
Registered since

Apr 4, 2020

Thank you for your quick response and your guidance.  Updated headphones via Bose Updater as suggested and headphones now appear to be working normally.  Thank you again. 🙂