Adamfrank89
Participant
Registered since

Dec 7, 2019

Bose qc30 rubber coming off

Hey all. 

I’ve been given these headphones from a family member as they have upgraded however the rubber casing is coming off quite badly 

Does anyone know of a fix for this? 
Regards

Adam

4 REPLIES 4
Sam_F

Re: Bose qc30 rubber coming off

Hi @Adamfrank89,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I apologize for the issue you're having with the rubber casing on the QuietControl 30 headphones - we can certainly have that looked into for you. Depending on the warranty situation with your product, they'll be various options for what steps to take next to have this resolved.

My best advice would be contacting our Customer Service team for your region, who will be happy to provide you further assistance regarding this.

To find the best contact information, go to Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'.

Let me know if you have any further questions regarding this.

Warm regards,
Sam F - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Adamfrank89
Participant
Registered since

Dec 7, 2019

Re: Bose qc30 rubber coming off

Thank you. I have sorted it now and they are sending me a replacement.

Thank you anyway

kiranpc123@gmail.com
Participant
Registered since

Jan 5, 2021

QC30 Rubber casing falling off

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

Bose product name

QC30

Country

Singapore

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

The rubber casing is falling off. I went to service center and they say this cannot be repaired. Why do you have such a low quality product with some high-end pricing. Don't you think we as a customer should get better quality for these price tags? 

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

None, not even your customer support can help. 

Community_Admin

Re: QC30 Rubber casing falling off

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community.

We have merged the thread you have created with another as we like to keep all relevant topics together for ease of users adding comments and feedback. Check out the steps on this thread here to resolve your issue.

Kind Regards,

Community Admin

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.