Hi there @Rumpel and welcome to the Bose Community!
I'm sorry to hear of the unusual issue with your headset here and would love the chance to look into this for you.
In order to do this, can I ask that you elaborate here please?
1) When you say the cushion is crunching, do you mean this is a crunching audio sound, or that the cushion is compressing more than it should?
2) As this is only happening on your right, if you swap over your cushions from left to right (here are the instructions for how to remove/replace the earcups) does this issue link to the cushion directly or to the right earcup?
3) Do you experience this during constant play of the headset, or only when this is moving?
Please return to me when you can 😊!
Liam W - Community Support
Hi Liam, thank you
1) Apparently it's from cushion itself, because i can hear it even with headphones switched off, with active noise cancellation it's even worse.
2) yes, after swapping left ear starts to crisp
3) Can't hear it during music, but podcasts or talk shows almost impossible to listern, especially during walking.
I've already asked for exchange, new pair should arrive today
Hi @Rumpel and thanks for following up!
It's interesting to hear that this was tied to the cushion itself.
When you setup your replacement pair, please return here to let me know that everything is okay!
Hi @Rumpel , thanks for getting back and clarifying!
I'm glad to hear that this issue was resolved.
Please reach out to us again if you have any other issues or questions 😊!