Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 19, 2019

Bose sound sport free issues with connectivity

Hi,

I bought bose sports free earbuds as one of the expensive choice. Now I am left with guilt because - 

1. These buds are very dificult to connect to the computer device. After going through all the steps listed HERE again and again sometimes I get lucky and earbuds get connected.

2. After this much of struggle, I open youtube or netflix and again I feel like fooled because of the audio lagging of 500 ms.

Now my question to bose is-

WHAT IS THE POINT OF MAKING THIS MUCH EXPENSIVE HEADPHONE IF IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO WATCH MOVIES ON MY DEVICE HAVING ONE OF THE BEST AUDIO CHIP SUPPORTED ???

This device has no problem connection with PC, compare to price it is really a shame!!

This is 2019 and as of today my device is having updated firmware and works better with my android phone. Please explain me the reasons with technical background and let me know if the communication protocol BLE can be updated on the device to cut the lagging of 500 ms. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose sound sport free issues with connectivity

Hi Ashishlsgeek, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you are having issues with your SoundSport Free Wireless Headphones. 

I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!