cnealson
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 4, 2018

Bose soundlink mini won't stop blinking orange/amber

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bose soundlink mini won't stop blinking orange/amber

Hi there!

Thanks so much for reaching out to the community and I'm very sorry to hear that your Mini is giving you trouble!

Let's try a reset. Just press and hold the mute button for 10 seconds while the system is on, you should see the LED's flash briefly.  Let me know if this helps?

I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!

Take care,

Shiloh_C 

bpsmith
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 7, 2018

hi Shiloh_C

I am having the same issue. The battery light flashes red when i place on charge and it no longer turns out. I've attempted resetting to no avail. I've also tried updating the software - i downloaded the Bose Updater for bluetooth soundlink, and gone to the updater webpage. It says to connect my speaker to my Mac, which I do via USB. However the battery light still flashes red, and the updater doesn't seem to register that it's linked, and therefore I'm unable to progress any software update. please let me know if any other course of action that can be taken?

many thanks

Hi bpsmith

Thanks for the post. Sorry to hear that. Let's get you back to enjoying your music ASAP! I would definitely recommend contacting your local Bose support for assistance. Here is a link you can use. Click on your country, scroll down to "Contact Us"

Have a great day!

Tony