Participant
Registered since

May 31, 2019

Bose soundsport free left earbud turning off while playing games

Whenever I try to play a game with the soundsport the left earbud tends to turn off as if it were in calling mode, only not turning back on even if I press the wake button.
I have noticed this in quite a few games mostnoticably in Pokemon go with it's Bluetooth add-ons connected.
Btw I am using a one plus 5T with Android version 9 and oxygen is version 9.0.5
1 REPLY 1

Re: Bose soundsport free left earbud turning off while playing games

Hi kdiddi, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. This is a very strange issue, that I would love to help you resolve. 

Firstly, I would recommend that you clear the devices pairing list and reconnecting to the device this can be done via: 

• Press and hold the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds, until you hear “Bluetooth device list cleared.”
  • Delete your headphones from the Bluetooth list on your mobile device. All devices are cleared and the headphones are ready to connect.

I would also recommend that you perform a product reset, this can be performed by: 

• Place the earbuds into the charging case
  • Plug the charging case into a wall outlet using a USB charger and wait 5 seconds
  • Unplug the USB cord from the charging case and wait 1 minute
  • Remove the earbuds from the case and try again

Please update me on the result of this. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!