cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChesterAlvarez
Participant
Registered since

May 29, 2019

Bose soundsport free wireless headphones charging case is stuck on having two lights illuminated con

My charging case is stuck to having 2 illuminated light. Doesn’t change or die even if you plug it to charge. Its just stck with those first 2 white lights. How do I reset or is there any troubleshooting possible for this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: Bose soundsport free wireless headphones charging case is stuck on having two lights illumina...

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi ChesterAlvarez, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I would love to help you resolve this! 

Firstly, I would recommend ensuring that your headphones are running the latest software via the Btu.bose.com updater. Please also attempt to use a different USB port to ensure that this isn't causing the issue. You can also perform a product reset via:

• Place the earbuds into the charging case
  • Plug the charging case into a wall outlet using a USB charger and wait 5 seconds
  • Unplug the USB cord from the charging case and wait 1 minute
  • Remove the earbuds from the case and try again

If the issue still persists after you have followed these steps, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hector_B

Re: Bose soundsport free wireless headphones charging case is stuck on having two lights illumina...

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi ChesterAlvarez, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I would love to help you resolve this! 

Firstly, I would recommend ensuring that your headphones are running the latest software via the Btu.bose.com updater. Please also attempt to use a different USB port to ensure that this isn't causing the issue. You can also perform a product reset via:

• Place the earbuds into the charging case
  • Plug the charging case into a wall outlet using a USB charger and wait 5 seconds
  • Unplug the USB cord from the charging case and wait 1 minute
  • Remove the earbuds from the case and try again

If the issue still persists after you have followed these steps, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post