Highlighted
msivagna
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 19, 2017

Bose soundsport wireless earphone plastic peeling and popped out

Dear Bose Team,

This is my second topic with regards to Bose Soundsport with in a year. First one is for holding clip which got broke in a months time and not stable. Now it is even more worse on the product that plastic cover surrounding the both ear heads and volume control button plastic is popping out and exposing the inside out. Tried to put few times by myself, it is not holding onto it. It is going to be just a year and in soem days of time it will be unusuable. Really surprising buying such a expensive product due to its quality and brand, due to badly built of these parts on these product is tearing of everything and reducing the overall quality and brand.

What would be the solution for this? I live in Singapore. It is just completing one year, will there be a proper solution for this at least to fit the things together? OR replace plastic parts with a stable one??

IMG-8497.JPGIMG-8496.JPGIMG-8493.JPG

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Bose soundsport wireless earphone plastic peeling and popped out

Hello msivagna,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue. We'd certainly like to help! So that we can best determine a resolution for you, we'd recommend contacting our Technical Support Team directly by phone. You can find your regional contact info HERE. Once you have selected your region, select Support, then scroll down and select Contact Us

Best regards,

Brian

msivagna
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 19, 2017

Re: Bose soundsport wireless earphone plastic peeling and popped out

HI Brain,

No one picks the call. tried multiple times. Also whatever options you press it dont recognize many times and keeps saying the same option and finally quits telling i did not select any option. Only option is to go in person i believe  😞

Regards,

Muthukumar S