Highlighted
cmpd1979
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 14, 2019

BoseSoundsport Wireless microphone not working with the phone or MacBook but it does with Skype.

Hi everyone,

A couple months ago the mic of my BoseSoundsport Wireless stoped working, I think it might be a problem of hardware because I ran many meassures suggested in other posts having only negative results. I uninstalled and re instaled them in my phone, i rebooted them, updated them, and no change.

any update in this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: BoseSoundsport Wireless microphone not working with the phone or MacBook but it does with Skype.

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi Cmpd1979, 

Thanks for posting and updating me on this. 

As this issue is still persisting I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Thanks, 

Hector B 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Re: BoseSoundsport Wireless microphone not working with the phone or MacBook but it does with Skype.

Hi Cmpd1979, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you are having this issue. 

Are you having this issue with normal calls or with Skype calls? 

Thanks, 

Hector B - Community Support 

cmpd1979
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 14, 2019

Hi, thanks for responding back.
I just tried Skype and whatssap and it’s all calls.

Hi Cmpd1979, 

Have you attempted to clear the Bluetooth list on the headphones and then reconnect? This can be done by:

• Power off your headset
  • Press and hold the Power/Bluetooth button for 10 seconds until you hear the “Bluetooth device list cleared.”

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

cmpd1979
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 14, 2019

Hi Hector, 

I just did and no positive results. I connected it as well to a new ipad and no mic.

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi Cmpd1979, 

As this issue is still persisting I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Thanks, 

Hector B 

View solution in original post