Participant
Registered since

Aug 3, 2019

Broken headset

I have a set of Bose Aviation headsets that were functioning and operating fine.

The plastic frame that hold the headset together broke.

Can I send these in to Bose and have them refurbished?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Broken headset

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager Andy_B

Hello Tufcoguy,

Thank you very much for your message today, I am so sorry to hear that the plastic frame has broken on your Aviation Headset. 

Fortunately we can certainly assist you! Please reach out to your local support to discuss service options for your particular headset. Please follow this link, select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information and an agent will be more than happy to assist you further. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Broken headset

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager Andy_B

Hello Tufcoguy,

Thank you very much for your message today, I am so sorry to hear that the plastic frame has broken on your Aviation Headset. 

Fortunately we can certainly assist you! Please reach out to your local support to discuss service options for your particular headset. Please follow this link, select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information and an agent will be more than happy to assist you further. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post