Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 29, 2017

Cannot Use two QC 35 Wireless Headphones While Watching Netflix TV Programs at the same time

Device:
Model: iPad
App: 3.1

Product:
Two different Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones using 
Firmware Version: 1.0.6 I have the latest update to Bose Connect and the last Firmware version allows, in Music Share to stream music or audio with a friend between two Bose headphones at the same time. However, it does not appear to allow the same sharing on two Bose Headphones while watching a streaming or downloaded Netflix movie or TV show on my iPad Pro.  Is there a way we can do this.  Thanks in advance for any help and assistance you can provide.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: Cannot Use two QC 35 Wireless Headphones While Watching Netflix TV Programs at the same time

bobp

Thanks for the post. Can you verify that Music Share is working by trying to share music? Or is the issue only with Netflix?  Also, have you tried running the app on another device to link the headsets for troubleshooting purposes?

Let us know

Tony

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 29, 2017

Re: Cannot Use two QC 35 Wireless Headphones While Watching Netflix TV Programs at the same time

I have only tried this while watching Netflix ...have not used the sharing music. After receiving your response I tried pairing my iphone and iPad Pro at the same time and watching the same Netflix TV show. However I had difficulty pairing both devices at the same time. I would hear a pairing to iPhone and then iPad but only one headset could play even though they both indicated they were paired to the ipad. Thus, evening having the same tv show up on both the iPhone and iPad only one headset could pick up sound and that seemed to be the case only after turning off one headset.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

bobp,

Thanks for the information. Just to clarify, what the Music share feature does is, it allows you to connect two wireless Bose headphones to share music from your mobile device. It simplifies splitting music from one source, and you can do it right from the app.

So for example, the test we just ran we had a QC35 and a QC30 connected and watching the same movie from Netflix from one mobile device.

HERE is another post that details another users experience using Music Share.

Let us know of your findings

Tony

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jan 18, 2017

Are you sure the firmware is updated? It's my understanding that in order to support that Bose Music Share, they both need to have 1.2.9/1.2.10 firmware AND the Bose Connect app.