Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GrahamCoulson
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 26, 2017

Compatibility of Soundtouch speaker and wireless headphones

Are Soundlink AE headphones compatible with the Soundtouch Sound Bar 300, please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shiloh_C
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

Re: Compatibility of Soundtouch speaker and wireless headphones

Author Accepted Answer selected by GrahamCoulson

Hi Graham! 

That's a great question, thank you for asking!  No, the Sound Bar 300 and the headphones wouldn't be compatible because they would not be able to connect via Bluetooth due to the nature of their connections where they both require a source device to transmit audio to them. The only other option would be an AUX cable, but the Sound Bar does not have an AUX input.

I hope this helped answer your question and please come back anytime, we're always here to help!

Thank you,

Shiloh_C

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Shiloh_C
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

Author Accepted Answer selected by GrahamCoulson

Hi Graham! 

That's a great question, thank you for asking!  No, the Sound Bar 300 and the headphones wouldn't be compatible because they would not be able to connect via Bluetooth due to the nature of their connections where they both require a source device to transmit audio to them. The only other option would be an AUX cable, but the Sound Bar does not have an AUX input.

I hope this helped answer your question and please come back anytime, we're always here to help!

Thank you,

Shiloh_C

View solution in original post

GrahamCoulson
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 26, 2017

Hi Shiloh-C,

Many thanks for your very helpful reply (which I might add has probably saved me a bunch of geld !).

My problem is I'm hard of hearing, hence my need for headphones; I'm looking for something that will give me Internet Radio in the main. Perhaps Bose is going o.t.t;, if you know what I mean !

Anyway, again many thanks for replying.

Kind regards,

Graham.