Snowman48360
Participant
Registered since

Dec 29, 2019

Connecting problems between soundlink on ear wurekess and echo dot

Having trouble connecting Soundlink over-ear wireless headphones to my echo dot.

I am able to get them to pair in the Alexa app.  But I can't connect the echo dot to the headphones.

It seems like the echo dot needs to discover the headphones and the headphones are switching between devices without repairing.

I have also tried to clear the paired device list by holding in the Bluetooth position for 10 seconds and echo dot still doesn't connect.

Does the soundlink one ear wireless have the capability to connect with an echo dot as a Bluetooth speaker?  If so any help would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Sam_F

Re: Connecting problems between soundlink on ear wurekess and echo dot

Hi @Snowman48360,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I apologize for any trouble attempting to connect your SoundLink OE headphones to your Echo Dot.

Just to confirm, are you attempting to set up through the Alexa app by following the steps listed here?

Also, when you attempt to clear the pairing list of the headphones, do you hear a tone play after 10 seconds to confirm the list has been cleared?

Warm regards,
Sam F - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!