MM25
Participant
Registered since

Oct 3, 2019

Constant beeping on left ear bud

There is a constant beeping in the left ear bud. At first thought a button was stuck and when i attempted to lower the sound it turned the volume up. Not all the way but it turned up. I have unpaired and cleared pairing list from the ear buds. Also rebooting the ear buds.

1 REPLY 1
Hector_B

Re: Constant beeping on left ear bud

Hi MM25, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am deeply sorry to hear that you are having some strange beeping noises occurring in your headphones and would love to assist you further. 

I appreciate the steps that you have attempted so far and would like to know what In-Ear headphones you have so that I can provide you with the most accurate troubleshooting steps. If you are unsure what product you have then please use this page here to help you identify your product. 

I look forward to hearing back from you regarding this and hope that we can resolve this for you via the community. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support  

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!