Simpathey
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 7, 2019

Custom QC35ii ordered and we are in week 9 with no ETD

I ordered these headphones in early March. This is the 9th week. When I ordered them I had no idea it would take this long. I contacted Bose a few weeks in and they said it would be 6-8weeks. I thought, 6-8 weeks? That is a very long turnaround for getting a pair of headphones even if they are custom colors. But I decided I could wait despite being a little irritated. Now that I am in week 9 I am pretty upset. Customer support when I contacted them mentioned that the headphones have not even been assembled yet as they are waiting for parts. Not the "custom" injection moulded plastic parts but actual electrical parts, or so I was told. On top of that there is no Estimated Time of Deviery or promiced discount for Bose being late on the order. Not just late on the shiping side... but late on assembly of the headphones. If I dont feel like Bose is putting me first as a customer then what is keeping me from canceling the order? Part of me really still wants these headphones but my patience is worn thin. Anyone else experiencing this problem? How long did it take you to get your custom QC35ii?   

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Re: Custom QC35ii ordered and we are in week 9 with no ETD

Hello @Simpathey ,

Thank you for taking the time to post, and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the long wait you've been experiencing, and would be happy to assist here where possible.

As you've been waiting beyond the given time frame for this order, we would ask that you reach out to support in your region once more, by clicking HERE, selecting your country/region, and navigating to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.

You should be able to reach us by phone or email, according to your preference. 

I understand your frustration, and that you reached out to us before, but we would appreciate your getting back in touch with us, so we can work to make this right for you.

I hope this helps, and have a great day!

Liam_W - Community Support

Highlighted
Simpathey
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 7, 2019

Re: Custom QC35ii ordered and we are in week 9 with no ETD

@Liam_W  Thank you for the response. Im just not sure what more support can do for me? I contacted them yesterday and like I mentioned said there was nothing they could do to discount them or let me know when they will be done. They said I would get a notification when they will be shipped but said they had zero idea when this would be. All I am really doing now is debating how long I should wait on Bose before cancelling the order. Again thank you for your reply.