Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 11, 2017

Customer Service is a joke

so like 30-40 of people here I've made that mistake to upgrade my QC35 to 1.2.10 and the ANC is trash now. I work in very noisy environment so after reading that @Tony_G or @Jason_G sugested to contact Bose support for arranging replacement I called them over a week ago, spoke to an agent, than supervisor, explained that I cannot part with headphones for 2 weeks waiting for replacement, as I use it at work, supervisor agreed to send replacement first and than wait for my unit. Received confirmation email, return label and than nothing, silence for a week (while I emphasized the urgency of this issue). Called again yesterday to check status just to acknowledge that my replacement has been cancelled, and nobody even informed me about it, talked to another supervisor who insisted that there is NO problem with NC on latest firmware and started to discourage me on getting the replacement as he told me those replacement also come with 1.2.10 and this version has no problem at all. I suggested him to take a look at this community board but I think he just ignored it.

So I was taken for a fool who cannot hear the difference with ANC and I just should get lost and leave them in peace.

I'm very angry, thought Bose is exceptional at product quality and customer service and I'm thinking of getting rid of my QC35 to some "blind/ deaf foolish Bose fan" and get Sony 1000x which is said to be much better now.

Sorry for this long post but I just don't like being treated like stupid and not seriously.

Mike

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: Customer Service is a joke

Mikest,

We have direct messaged you to assist in this matter.

Tony

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: Customer Service is a joke

Seeing that the user has been contacted via direct message, this thread will be locked