lnros
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 24, 2018

Customer support couldn't solve my problem with buzz when NC is on (QC35II)

Hello,

I have already tried asking here for help (https://community.bose.com/t5/Headphones-Archive/QC35-II-buzzing-whenever-NC-is-on/m-p/173192#M30857) and contacted customer support. I left my headphones twice with the authorized local support team and they couldn't fix it.

My warranty is about to expire and I really want the problem solved before it happens! A lot of people have the same problem apparently and we've paid an extremely high amount of money for what we expected to be a top-dollar product.

What can Bose do to help its customers?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
grmedhat
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 7, 2019

Re: Customer support couldn't solve my problem with buzz when NC is on (QC35II)

Why did they say they couldn't be fixed? Do you not have proof of purchase?

Highlighted
lnros
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 24, 2018

Thank you for replying.

I have proof of purchase. The first time they just returned the headphones to original settings and updated the software (which I had already previously done); the second time they wrote "without repair, not possible to repair the headphones".

I wanted some explanation but no one knew who was the responsible for my request.

Highlighted
grmedhat
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 7, 2019

I see. I don't work for Bose so I can't help you any further but I suspect they will likely want some additional details in a private message so hang in there. Someone from Bose likely reply when they can.

Highlighted

Hello Inros, 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your QC35 II headphones.

Bose do not typically perform repairs on headphones, exchanges are normally offered in most locations. This may vary based on the country you are in, but I would recommend getting in touch with support to seek an exchange, rather than repair. Our headphones come with a one year warranty in most countries, (two years in Europe.) 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.