Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Radioactive
Participant
Registered since

Feb 15, 2020

Disable Blue Tooth

I prefer to use the Bose 700 noise canceling feature without Bluetooth and it's associated radiation.  Other than having the provided cable hanging foolishly from my earphones; does Bose offer and alternative, approved 'plug' jack to insert into the headphones to disable the Bluetooth?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Vicky_W

Re: Disable Blue Tooth

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community. 

You can use any 2.5mm TRS plug to insert into the jack and it will complete the connection turning off Bluetooth. 

If any community users have any suggestions on 3rd party cords, we would love to hear from you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Vicky_W

Re: Disable Blue Tooth

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community. 

You can use any 2.5mm TRS plug to insert into the jack and it will complete the connection turning off Bluetooth. 

If any community users have any suggestions on 3rd party cords, we would love to hear from you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post