Highlighted
henryK
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 23, 2019

Ear cushion Replacement for QC35 Midnight Blue

Hi, 

I have been waiting for QC35 midnight blue ear cushions for a while, but it has never been in stock. 

I contacted Bose regarding the cushion but was suggested to exchange my headset for a new one by paying around $250(?). What a joke...

Anyway, does anyone know how and where I can get a pair of midnight blue color ear cushion?

Looks like Bose will not have it in stock anytime soon and I need to replace mine. 

Thanks for your help in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: Ear cushion Replacement for QC35 Midnight Blue

Hi henryK,

Thanks for writing in!  

This is correct, we currently do not have stock of the QC35 II Midnight Blue cushions.  In this case however, you wouldn't need to replace the entire headset, but we could replace the cushions with a different color until we have stock of the Midnight Blue variant.  If you'd like to proceed with this route, I'd recommend reaching out to your local support team again. 

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

henryK
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 23, 2019

Re: Ear cushion Replacement for QC35 Midnight Blue

Hi Tony, 

Thanks for your reply.

The bottom line of my inquiry was that I was looking for the midnight blue earcushion, same color as my headset. 

Yes, I see that there are silver and black earcushions for the model but they are not the color for mine. 

I have contacted the team of Bose and been waiting for the midnight blue earcushion over months but haven't seen it yet in stock. 

I wonder if Bose even plans to have it in stock since I haven't seen it over months. 

I love my QC35 but wish I knew that the midnight blue earcushion wouldn't be supported and got a black instead. 

If I purchase a Bose headset again, I wouldn't be tempted by any special edition or beatiful colors but go for the basics that can be supported during its useful life. 

I have to say that it's frustrating and disappointing...

Anyway, anyone knows any online store or third vendor who sells midnight blue earcushion for QC35?