jameso_69
Participant
Registered since

Jun 17, 2018

Re: Manually disable noise cancelling on QC35

Any update on this?  Noise cancelling great but I use it in limited scenarios.. Would really be helpful to have ability to default to last  setting... Come one Bose, you can do better..

Mohsin_S
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: Manually disable noise cancelling on QC35

Hello!

Thank you for the continued feedback from everyone here, we definitely hear you. No update on this, and we will let you know if we have any new information. 

Thank you again!

Mohsin

muthuveerappan
Participant
Registered since

Jun 30, 2018

Re: Save the ANC mode QC35

Hi @Tony_G - When will this feature be available on qc 35 ii?

WizeGye
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 27, 2017

So the other thread on this was closed..

Rather annoying but anyways.. Do we have an update on when these features will be added? We have had multiple useless firmware updates in the last 6 months with no word on the actual useful features that everyone has been begging for..
Unimpressed
Participant
Registered since

Aug 12, 2018

Bump - when is this getting fixed guys?

This is a *super* annoying user experience literally every day - it defaults to high which causes headaches for me when i use it - makes me strongly consider giving up my qc35ii’s as unusably annoying to go to the competition - i will be telling my friends as much
Wilhelm
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 25, 2018

I bought a brand new QC35 II and am extremely pleased with everything except terribly annoyed by the fact that this setting is not automatically saved.  (I cannot understand why one would choose not to save preferences on any app...?)  @BoseAdmin, has this perhaps been addressed already?  (I'm open to the fact that I just haven't found the right way of doing it yet.)

ab33
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 24, 2018

Re: Feature Request - QC35 Persistent ANC Setting

yes, agree to add "remember" last setting or better yet by default "remember" last setting. it is somewhat a smart headphone tho!

Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi ab33,

Thanks for posting. I can confirm that persistent ANC is still something that has been passed on to our engineers to see if it can be developed in a future update. We will pass any news along to the community as soon as we hear something!

Regards,

Tony G

jim06
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 8, 2017

Hi @Tony_G

As usual, you(& other modo) give us an anwser that is not an anwser.

We, community, Bose QC35 owners, have asked this since years now (at least since ‎06-24-2017)

How long does it take to code this kind of feature? For sure for a company that doesn't want to develop it: forever.....Sorry but i'll not live that long!

We are dependent on our phones everytime, don't you want to keep your customers happy and ease our use of the product?

Regards,

bondyr
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 5, 2018

Bose, seriously?

It's a simple feature, let us know if you're going to implement it or we should switch to sony or at least stop expecting it.