Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
troubleshooter
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 2, 2017

Re: Manually disable noise cancelling on QC35

In case anyone else is wondering, the QC35 II makes no improvements on this issue.  You do have the option of configuring the new left-side button to cycle through the 3 noise cancellation levels, but at the expense of giving up the much-hyped Google Assistant on that button.  Presumably this is a bone tossed to the many Apple users who don't use/have Google Assistant on their device.

lozza6
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 22, 2017

Re: New ANC mode won't save after turning off/on QC35

+1!
So annoying I have to go into the app every single time I turn them on.

Bose, please fix.

Thanks!
Brentaerts
Participant
Registered since

Oct 5, 2017

Save the ANC mode QC35

Hello, 

It would be very useful that the anc mode would be saved even if you turn the QC35's off.

Now I have to go set it to low every time I turn them on, mostly I use that setting.

Greetings Brent

Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: Save the ANC mode QC35

Hi Brentaerts

Thanks for posting. That is a great suggestion, we will pass it along to our engineers for future development.

Tony

fred_be9300
Collaborator
Registered since

Aug 22, 2017

It's far from the first time this has been suggested, or passed to engineering.

So the real question is: is this really being considered for implementation, and if so when might it be released? I'm inclined to believe this will never happen, but who knows...
sav99
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 6, 2017

I've finally decided to create an account just to re-iterate that being able to save the profile of the QC35 ANC (off mode) after turning it on and off would make the heaphones very convienient and the pefect heaphones.

I use my Bose QC35 for everything because they are so comfy. Only the rare occasion do I use the ANC on feature (plane rides, rare train ride  etc). Most of the time however,  I like to turn ANC off  to be aware of my surrounding. Having to use the Mobile app everytime to turn the ANC off gets very annoying. Even a multi button press to toggle the ANC setting off would be ideal. I wished I had waited that bit longer for the QC35 II to come for that ANC toggle button.

I am considering on purchasing another wireless heaphones that doesnt have ANC but I realy want the QC35 to be my all-in-one headphones.

josin
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 10, 2017

Any ETA or update on this? It's really painful to dothat everytime you decide to use headphones...

bhoglan
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 8, 2017

I'd love to get an update on when we can expect to see this feature rolled out. I love my headphones but this is definitely a pain point in their ownership.

cardinal400
Participant
Registered since

Oct 16, 2017

I would also like to request this feature.  It's a major hassle to need to go through the app to turn off noise cancellation every time you turn on the headphones.

JonathanT
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 28, 2017

I just bought a pair of QC35 II and love them. As others have stated, the ANC is great when you need it, but for regular listening I'd like to turn it off - and have it save.

Having to set this each time I turn them on is bit of an annoyance. Would be nice if it just remembered the last setting on power on.