sav99
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 6, 2017

Re: Feature Request - QC35 Persistent ANC Setting

Looks like this feature (persistance anc setting) is not included in the bose latest update which is extremely anoying despite so many requests and thread started since last year.

Sight... I think Ill give up waiting for this feature, and just buy myself a dediciate non-noise cancelling headphone. So disapointed in Bose and for holding my hopes up for so long for this latest update.

Really wanted the QC35 to be my all-in-one heaphones, but not possible when I have to turn on and connect to the mobile app every single start up, every day, just to lower/turn off the ANC.

Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi sav99

Thanks for posting. I assure you that this request has been passed along to our engineers for possible future development.  As soon as we have some news, we will make sure and update the community!

Best Regards

Tony

mmm2000
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 18, 2018

I've been waiting for this persistent ANC off option since I purchased my QC35 back in August.

Very dissapointed to see the new firmware 1.5.1 not adding that feature. If it defaults to HIGH when powering on, why would it be so hard to make it default to OFF instead. Is there a hardware limitation to this, thus not possible to be implemented with a firmware update? 

Please don't keep us in the dark. Let us know why is this not being implemented, still.

jmendescv12
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 17, 2018

Re: Manually disable noise cancelling on QC35

I totally agree with you. Please @bose make this happen...

jmendescv12
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 17, 2018

+1

tyle00
Participant
Registered since

Mar 18, 2018

+1. Bose please listen to your customers!

redhotbeani
Participant
Registered since

Dec 5, 2017

+1 Please default to last choosen ANC setting

stegelmo
Participant
Registered since

Apr 20, 2018

Please fix this soon. Make the last choosen ANC setting be stored even after torn off/on.

jim06
Collaborator
Registered since

Jul 8, 2017

Re: New ANC mode won't save after turning off/on QC35

8 mounths, seriously ??? Not considering opening date of this thread.

How long does it take for an engineer to consider end users happiness and ease of use ?

@bose You really have no shame don't you? Giving false hope to everyone...

cmalmgren
Participant
Registered since

Apr 20, 2018

+1

Just in case it wasn't clear because there is no reason for the current behavior and nobody can imagine this will take more than one engineer-day worth of work, not doing this for so long leaves a very sour taste for your customers. Heck, we have probably spent more time talking about the feature than it will take you to do it.