Greyity
Participant
Registered since

Jun 19, 2019

Fix equaliser whilst on call to listen to quality audio?

I have the bose SoundSport wireless in-ear headphones, and I talk on the phone alot. But during the call, I also like to listen to music on the background. Unfortunately, this doesn't work out well. I believe the equaliser makes it into a call quality, and then if I put audio at the same time then the music sounds like it was recorded with a mic. I would like to be able to hear the music like I normally do, even if it seems to compromise the call audio a little bit.

Is this at all possible? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Vicky_W

Re: Fix equaliser whilst on call to listen to quality audio?

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello Greyity, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community. 

The SoundSport Wireless headphones are not designed to work in this way, which is why you will be having issues making this work. If you are able to make it them do this, it will be your phone controlling the audio quality, so I would reach out to your phone manufacturer and see if there is a setting you can change on the phone to make the audio do what you would like it to.

I am sorry that I was unable to help more. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support  

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Vicky_W

Re: Fix equaliser whilst on call to listen to quality audio?

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello Greyity, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community. 

The SoundSport Wireless headphones are not designed to work in this way, which is why you will be having issues making this work. If you are able to make it them do this, it will be your phone controlling the audio quality, so I would reach out to your phone manufacturer and see if there is a setting you can change on the phone to make the audio do what you would like it to.

I am sorry that I was unable to help more. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support  

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post