Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lasmallwood
Participant
Registered since

Dec 24, 2019

HP 700 Charger Cord

I would like to obtain a much longer charging cord than this short cord that came with the headphones.  What kind of cord do I need and where can I purchase one?  This cord included is too short and worthless.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: HP 700 Charger Cord

Author Accepted Answer selected by lasmallwood

Hey lasmallwood, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. We appreciate your feedback on the charger that comes with our headset. 

We don't manufacture any longer cables for the headphones, if you are looking to purchase a third-party charger please ensure that it is a 5 V DC, 1 A - UL rated power supply.

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hector_B

Re: HP 700 Charger Cord

Author Accepted Answer selected by lasmallwood

Hey lasmallwood, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. We appreciate your feedback on the charger that comes with our headset. 

We don't manufacture any longer cables for the headphones, if you are looking to purchase a third-party charger please ensure that it is a 5 V DC, 1 A - UL rated power supply.

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post