binzy77
Participant
Registered since

Apr 14, 2020

Headphone purchase

Hi,

Bose put out a promo throughout the Easter long weekend and offered $100 off headphones. I bought my daughter a pair for $499.95 and then my son wanted some so I bought him a pair too. They were also $499.95. My receipt from Bose and PayPal both show $499.95 each however $549.95 has been taken from my bank account for each pair. I contacted Bose who said they would look into it and call me back but instead I have been sent a new receipt showing $549.95 for each pair. They have effectively increased the price so they don't have to refund my money. I did not agree to the new price. Has this happened to anyone else and do you have any suggestions or an email address where I can contact Bose. I contacted them through Facebook when it initially happened and I have had no reply. I rang yesterday and was on hold for 44 minutes before someone answered and said she didn't know why it would happen so I would like to try something different.

Thanks for your time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: Headphone purchase

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hey Binzy77, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to hear that you have been incorrectly charged for your order. 

This isn't something we can assist with via the community, as we are unable to take details to look into orders. The Social Media team is working through a queue and will reply to your message as soon as they possibly can.

You can also contact us via all of the different methods listed here. We appreciate your patience at this moment in time.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hector_B

Re: Headphone purchase

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hey Binzy77, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to hear that you have been incorrectly charged for your order. 

This isn't something we can assist with via the community, as we are unable to take details to look into orders. The Social Media team is working through a queue and will reply to your message as soon as they possibly can.

You can also contact us via all of the different methods listed here. We appreciate your patience at this moment in time.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post