E_stan_31
Participant
Registered since

Nov 17, 2019

Headphones randomly turn themselves off and on again

I have a pair of QC 35 Series II headphones that are about a year old. A few months ago, they randomly started turning themselves off and on again while I’m using them. The noise cancellation vanishes and the audio stops, then a couple seconds of silence, then it boots back up again and they tell me which device they’ve connected to. My headphones are up to date according to my Bose connect app, this happens regardless of device, the problem occurs at all levels of charge, and I’ve reset them several times, as well as turning them off and leaving them plugged into the wall for several hours every night. They will do this even if they’re not relying on a bluetooth connection - when they’re plugged in with the cord to a device that has no bluetooth capability, it still happens. I’ve put up with it until now but I’m sick of having whatever I’m listening to interrupted every time it does this. Help!

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: Headphones randomly turn themselves off and on again

Hello E_stan_31, 

Thanks for reaching out to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing some problems with the power of your headphones. 

We appreciate you taking the time to provide this troubleshooting, we're sorry this issue persists and can understand your frustrations regarding this. At this point, I would recommend that you reach out to your local Bose product support team for further assistance regarding this matter.  Our team can be contacted via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

If you have any further questions do let us know. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!