Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sciprianos
Participant
Registered since

Mar 27, 2020

Headset won't work no more

I bought the Bose NC700 on ears in January. Took very good care of them not even dropped them once or even remotely anything close to that.

Now they wont turn on. If i try to turn them on, the bluetooth light goes on for a second and switches off after that. The other lights are flashing red and white and turn of after a few seconds as well.

Edit: Firmware is up to date, tried resetting them like people told in other posts, not working still same software.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: Headset won't work no more

Author Accepted Answer selected by Sciprianos

Hi Sciprianos,

I am very sorry you're experiencing some power issues with your headphones. This is not what we would expect and I can understand your disappointment. 

Thanks for ensuring your firmware is up to date and resetting your headphones, these were great initial steps.

If you are having a red and white flashing LED on your headset, this would indicate an error. As you have tried the troubleshooting we would suggest for this, please reach out to your local support team. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

Due note at this time we are experiencing high volumes of calls due to centre closures from COVID-19. Alternatively you can reach out to us on Facebook and Twitter, an agent here will also be more than happy to do what they can to help.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Tegan_M

Author Accepted Answer selected by Sciprianos

Hi Sciprianos,

I am very sorry you're experiencing some power issues with your headphones. This is not what we would expect and I can understand your disappointment. 

Thanks for ensuring your firmware is up to date and resetting your headphones, these were great initial steps.

If you are having a red and white flashing LED on your headset, this would indicate an error. As you have tried the troubleshooting we would suggest for this, please reach out to your local support team. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

Due note at this time we are experiencing high volumes of calls due to centre closures from COVID-19. Alternatively you can reach out to us on Facebook and Twitter, an agent here will also be more than happy to do what they can to help.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

Sciprianos
Participant
Registered since

Mar 27, 2020

An hour after I posted my original post i actually called my local support team and they tried resetting it with me again (of course it didn't work) and they took my request and saved it in the system. They said i probably have to wait 4-6 weeks to send the headset to repair, because of COVID-19. Don't worry i'm not one of those guys who are mad cause of things like that, i'll get mad if i get no help from the person/company responsible, but no worries here. I discussed everything with the customer service, thread can be closed thanks for the help.