Hearing Both Internal Speakers and Headphones

Quiet Contributor

Hearing Both Internal Speakers and Headphones

I am a newbie to the QC35 Headphones and learning all the nuances every day with use.   I use the headphones while watching my LG OLED65C7P TV with my wife.  I have a severe hearing deficit thereby the use of headphones.   I didn't realize that the headphones cancel out the internal speakers.   Am I missing something that can be done to allow both of them to be used simultaneously?    Any answers will be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Quiet Contributor

Re: Hearing Both Internal Speakers and Headphones

I am replying to my own post to clear up a misunderstanding of what I meant to say.   When I stated "I didn't realize that the headphones cancel out the internal speakers", I should have said "I didn't realize that the headphones cancel out the TVs internal speakers making it impossible for my wife to watch TV with me"     Sorry if anyone had trouble understanding what I was attempting to say.. 

Highlighted

Re: Hearing Both Internal Speakers and Headphones

Hi there, Greeny173!

Welcome to the community, I'm happy that you reached out!  

Personally, I do not know of a way to use both speakers simultaneously.  However, there may be a way to do this but you would need to reach out to your TV's manufacturer for more information on that possibility.  

I hope that this helps!

Take care and have a wonderful day,

Shiloh - Community Support