Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 4, 2018

Hearphones battery life and charging time

I've had these Hearphones for about 3 months now.  Curious, does someone know what kind of life to expect on the battery?  If I have them turned on and listening to a video stream from my pc and with the outside volume turned to min., It seems to me that I only get about 4-5 hours before I get the alert "Charge Now".  Then it seems as though it takes a good 3 hours to charge back to 100%.  Do I have an issue?  One of the reasons I bought these was to use during seminars.  Pretty sure they would be useless during a typical 6-7 hour session.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Re: Hearphones battery life and charging time

Author Accepted Answer selected by meinmontco

Hi meinmontco

Thanks for writing in!  

When using the listening mode, not music streaming, you should be getting roughly 8 hours of use with the headset at moderate volumes.  With music streaming, this will require a bit more power which is why it lasts roughly 4-5 hours.  

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Author Accepted Answer selected by meinmontco

Hi meinmontco

Thanks for writing in!  

When using the listening mode, not music streaming, you should be getting roughly 8 hours of use with the headset at moderate volumes.  With music streaming, this will require a bit more power which is why it lasts roughly 4-5 hours.  

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 4, 2018

Thanks for the advice.  I should be fine then.