Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 25, 2019

How can I disable Quietcontrol 30 auto-off?

I bought my QuietControl 30 noise cancelling headphones so that I could sleep through a 14-hour red-eye flight and go straight to work when I landed.  The headphones woke me up every hour to tell me that they were powering off. This was the exact opposite of what I paid for and I was exhausted by the time we landed.  

How can I disable the auto power off and voice alerts when I want QUIET on a long flight?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: How can I disable Quietcontrol 30 auto-off?

Hi B_, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am sorry to hear that you have had this experience with your headphones and would love to assist you with this. 

You can adjust the Auto-Off timer for your headphones by connecting them to your device and opening the Bose Connect App then go to Settings > Auto-Off timer and setting this timer to never and this should resolve this issue for you. 

If you wish to also disable Voice Prompts also you can do this by turning them off via following the same steps above and selecting the Voice Prompts setting below the Auto-Off timer. 

If you are unable to adjust either of these settings on the headphones please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!