How do I turn my noise cancelling headphones 700 off

How do I turn my headphones off 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jeff_G

Re: How do I turn my noise cancelling headphones 700 off

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hello Phyllis, 

Thanks for posting! Welcome to the Bose Community. 

The headphones can be powered off by holding the power button for a few seconds. You will hear a sound to indicate that is being powered off. 

The headphones also have an auto-off function! Auto-off conserves the headphone battery by using motion detection. The headphones power off when you have not moved the headphones or tapped the touch surface for 10 minutes.

I hope this helps! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Jeff_G

Re: How do I turn my noise cancelling headphones 700 off

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hello Phyllis, 

Thanks for posting! Welcome to the Bose Community. 

The headphones can be powered off by holding the power button for a few seconds. You will hear a sound to indicate that is being powered off. 

The headphones also have an auto-off function! Auto-off conserves the headphone battery by using motion detection. The headphones power off when you have not moved the headphones or tapped the touch surface for 10 minutes.

I hope this helps! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post