cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hockeymagnet
Enthusiast
Registered since

Dec 21, 2016

How do we return headphones with Covid situation? Brand new Bose 700 are really bad need replacement

I appreciate the issues caused by the Covid virus, however, I just got a set of Bose 700's that have a terrible static problem in the left ear - seems to be a common flaw. This is more than just a hiss. Have tried every possible fix, reset them 3 times, paired and repaired multiple times. Have the latest firmware installed.  The static is there no matter what ANC level is selected and whether music is playing or not. In addition, on the left side, at times there is a very loud drumming or fluttering type sound. Obviously these need replacement but Bose support is only answering calls on some other products, not headphones and there is no other way to contact them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: How do we return headphones with Covid situation? Brand new Bose 700 are really bad need replace

Author Accepted Answer selected by hockeymagnet

Hello, 

I am sorry to hear that you are in need of returns. 

As you are located in the US and Canada, please reach out to us via social media. Please send us a direct message on Facebook (Bose) or Twitter (BoseService) an agent here can set up a return for you. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
hockeymagnet
Enthusiast
Registered since

Dec 21, 2016

Re: How do we return headphones with Covid situation? Brand new Bose 700 are really bad need replace

Forgot to add, I'm in Canada

joekix
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 6, 2019

is there an option for texting?  thats what I did and I got my replacement today.  

hockeymagnet
Enthusiast
Registered since

Dec 21, 2016

What number did you text to? What country - I don't see a text option for Canada or the U.S.

joekix
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 6, 2019

I'm in the US and you're right, I don't see the texting option anymore.  here's the number I texted if you wanted to try: five zero eight-469-5278

Tegan_M

Author Accepted Answer selected by hockeymagnet

Hello, 

I am sorry to hear that you are in need of returns. 

As you are located in the US and Canada, please reach out to us via social media. Please send us a direct message on Facebook (Bose) or Twitter (BoseService) an agent here can set up a return for you. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

hockeymagnet
Enthusiast
Registered since

Dec 21, 2016

Twitter worked for contact purposes, things are moving now.

Dgtrust15
Participant
Registered since

Apr 5, 2020

I don’t have twitter or Facebook - who do I contact to replace my headphones? I just got these about 6 months ago for my daughter as an Xmas present and the left headset isn’t working. Heard that Bose was the best - def not feeling it at the moment....

hockeymagnet
Enthusiast
Registered since

Dec 21, 2016

You can always sign up for twitter temporarily or ask somebody you know who uses twitter help you out.I'd recommend using twitter messenger or facebook messenger, not just posting a tweet

Tegan_M

Hi dgtrust15, 

If you do not have Twitter or Facebook, please call in or use our online service if this available to you in your country. 

You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country.