Participant
Registered since

Jan 25, 2019

I can hear audio from only one side of my headphones.

Hi,

I hace quietcontrol 30 for about 2 years. Now only one side has audio. I tried to updated to the latest version 2.7.6. it fixed th issues for about two days, then I lose audio on one side again. Any idea how to fix?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Re: I can hear audio from only one side of my headphones.

Hi michelleleung18,

Thanks for posting on the Community!  Sorry to hear about the audio issues, but I'd be happy to help!

• Have you tried connecting your headphones to a different mobile device to see if the issue happens there?
  • What is the make/model/software of your mobile device?
  • Does this issue happen on a specific app or on anything you try to play?
  • Have you tried clearing the pairing list of the headphones by holding down the power button for 10 seconds and removing it from the mobile device's Bluetooth list?

Let us know so we can further assist!

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 27, 2019

None of these suggestions were any help at all.  They're obvious, first things anyone marginally tech-saavy would've tried and completely ineffective.  Do a simple internet search - this a common, widespread, ongoing problem that Bose seems incapable of fixing.  

Try again Bose - you charge a lot of money for these earbuds.  It's not unreasonable that they actually work.

- WB

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi wbeckham,

Thanks for posting. If none of the steps offered by @Tony_A works, I would recommend contacting your local support team for assistance. Here is a link you can use. Click on your region, scroll down until you see "Contact Us."

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support